BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Latest Project.. Slippers for Kids






MY LATEST PROJECT












I am now starting to work on booties and slippers for infants and children to sell online.. I have made them before.. smile.. but need some new ones to put up for sale.. The ones I am making will not have these animal heads.. I am thinking of making a teddy bear head instead.. smile.. here is some pics of the first bootie I finished last night.. 




I have found a great pattern that makes them for infants and young kids.. and with a few changes even slightly older kids.. even used the idea for adult sizes.. smile.. They are called Bootie Buddies and you can get the pattern at Maggie'c Crochet.





I will have complete pictures and sizes as I finish each one. 

No comments: