BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Shout Out - Purple Kitty LLC

Every Monday, I will pick a Facebook page to discuss here.  These are places either I have ordered from, found interesting, or just liked on my Facebook pages.. I hope you like this as much as I do.. 

My first one is Purple Kitty Yarns LLC.. If you love antique or vintage crochet patterns.. this is the place to check out.. they are just full of patterns for doilies and all sorts of thread patterns.. this is the place for you.. as much as I wish.. this is one of the things I cannot do anymore.. lol.. 

But if you ever want one of their patterns in cotton or even regular yarn (some of the doilies would make wonderful rugs in regular yarn).. you can always yell for me..  smile.. I bet I can make it for you.. 

They also have some really good recipes.. I certainly will be trying them.. grin.. check them out.. even if you dont craft.. smile.. 


No comments: