BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Update!!

How is your Sunday going?? Am busy with clearing out stuff for this week.. you know how it is.. smile.

I got several orders packed and weighed.. and ready to print out postage.. plan on doing that tonight. and got my home office much more organized.. soon.. hopefully I will be able to get more stuff scanned and put up for sale in my Old & New Shoppe.. (really need to clear out more stuff.. smile).. and now that I got my picture taking area almost done.. that also should save me time.. smile..

I almost got done with the Froggie slippers.. just need to embroider the eyes.. hope to get some pictures done tomorrow night.. am busy all day tomorrow.. also got my football slippers pattern printed out.. that is next.. I definitely want to get done with two different styles on those next.

Due to the BNS I was on..  I got two towels sold.. smile.. I still have a bunch to put up.. will get done with those today (I sent the pictures here already)..

On my Facebook Page for Cat's Meow Crochet..I just notice that I hit 200 likes.. so I got to have a contest.. will decide by tomorrow what I want to raffle off.. smile.. check it out tomorrow.. for the rules and what is up..     https://www.facebook.com/crochet.cats.meow

Guess that is my weekly update.. tomorrow is my weekly Shout Out.. so heading off to decide who for that.. smile. Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: