BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 7, 2012

Cats Meow Crochet

Seems I again have been added to a BNS on Etsy.. smile.. I am featured in the WorkTogether Team BNS! Please come by, fav, chat, and help us promote. Thanks! I look forward to seeing you there!


My Halloween Towel is listed..
Listing: www.etsy.com/listing/107957408/halloween-hanging-towel-spiders
Really is nice to see my items added to this.. smile..

Got done with two more towel sets yesterday.. and almost finished the froggie slipppers..  got the pieces done.. now just need to put them together and add the features.. hope to have some pictures for you soon..

I did spend some time yesterday rearranging my craft room, so I can also have my work area and home office there too.. got it most of the way done.. smile.. not totally how I like it yet.. but getting there..

No comments: