BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Monday Shoutout - Created2bcaptivated




  

Silver and Burnt Orange Singed Fabric Flower Brooch Pin

I know I am a bit behind... the crazy weekend threw me off... smile.. Here is my weekly write up on a storefront that caught my eye..both on Facebook and Etsy. The Store is called Created 2 b Captivated.

This woman makes hair accessories for everyday as well as weddings.. smile.. All made of fabric.  They are quite imaginative.  Here are some of her hairdesigns I really like.. like these ones.. smile..
Silver Fabric Flower Hair Clip Fascinator with Red Embellishments and Black Feathers


Ivory Wedding Bridal Fabric Flower Hair Clip Fascinator
I love this fascinator for a hairpiece for a bride..



Got a moment..go and check out her pages..



No comments: