BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Nice Day and a Link for Pumpkin Pancake Recipes

Well.. the day started cool and very rainy.. but cleared up so my boyfriend and I headed out and did some shopping.. first I got ink for my printer (another item that went up in price!), then we got me some nice shoes at Famous Footware.. I had a coupon for 50% off cos I previously got a pair during their BOGO sale.. and then got a coupon via the text for another 20% off.. smile.. got a really nice pair of shoes for less than $10 with tax.. Then we stopped at Aldi's and got something to make fast (dont do that too often).. got some fried chicken and some other items I forgot last time..

Then we got an unexpected visit from my son and the Grandboys.. grin.. nice to see them.. smile.. 

Anyways.. I got a great email from another blog for Pumpkin Pancakes.. I saw these and thought.. this would be a good link to forward..  I love anything Pumpkin.. so will have to try these soon.. 


This is not my image.. but I just had to show it to you.. so check it out!!

No comments: