BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Very busy day today.. again.. and more info on my slippers!

I am going to be very busy for the next two weeks.. so either my posts will be short or not at all.. I have alot of running around to do in the day time.. and my evenings have to get my crocheting done as I have a ton of items I need for the sale at the end of Oct.. and I am falling behind.. already I have cancelled three additional designs I wanted for that.. simply cos I wont have time to make them..

I did get my blue and red football slippers done.. now have started the brown and off white ones.. I will have pics of both of them in the next day or so..

Here is a link to the pattern I used.. my first pair didnt come out as nice as these.. but still cute.. I know my second one will be better.. smile..

Crochet Pattern 44 - Toy Football and baby boy football booties, Photo prop

This pattern is by Cathyren.. I have to say I do love her patterns.. I am sure I will be buying more.. smile.

No comments: