BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Another Three Towels + Update

Well.. I just about got my extra order of dishcloths done.. should finish on the weekend.. made a few different than I did before.. so hope to take pictures of them..

Wanted to show two more towels I finished.. the first one is called Pumpkin Season.. it is a scarecrow in a pumpkin field.. much more colorful and bright compared to some of the ones I have made.  I topped it with a green topper and edged it in a yellow which matched the button.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/109422431/pumpkin-season-hanging-dishtowel





Giving Thanks - This is perfect for both Fall and Thanksgiving.. nice to add some color to your kitchen.. it would look nice in a rustic kitchen, or a kitchen that is decorated in sunflowers..

This towel has bright orange pumpkins with bright orange sunflowers.. and topped with a bright orange topper edged in light brown.. it has a orange and white sunflower button to close it..
https://www.etsy.com/listing/109328597/give-thanks-hanging-dishtowel



This towel has some bright Maple Leaves decorating it.. in red, yellow and gold.. I topped it with light brown and edged it in yellow.. matching the maple leaf button.. it is also good for a rustic kitchen. as well as one with wooden cabinets..

I dont have a link to them as they are sold already, but I will take special orders for them..





Thank you for looking at my pictures.. smile.. I will see you all again on Monday.. as Sunday will be too busy for me to come and visit..

No comments: