BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 24, 2012

MONDAY SHOUT OUT!! - Art By Jess





  

I have known Jess for years.. first through Itsy's Fund (an animal rescue resource), where she did our website and logos.. and through emails.. I absolutely love her work.. Love it enough that I am gonna have her make me a new logo for my website and Etsy Store.. that is just mine.. smile.. can't wait.. first I got to get myself organized.. cos she needs pics from me.. smile. Anyways.. she does all sorts of artwork.. invitations, buttons, wall art, pet bowls.. if you can put her art on it.. she probably can do it..



   This is one of her newest items is for Christmas.. and boy.. it is soooo adorable..I can see these on holiday
   cards.. or even in decorations..


You can see a lot of her new items on her Facebook page.

Or you can see her other available items at her Etsy Store..



Fall Pumpkin Autumn or Halloween Baby Shower Invitatons Print Your Own JPEG Digital File JPG PrintableSpooky Haunted House Halloween Party Invitations Print Your Own JPG Digital File

So if you are looking for artwork, invitations (especially wedding and shower invitations).. do check her out!! These are so adorable for Halloween.. Smile..

No comments: