BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Just about finished with my newest slippers

It is a beautiful warm fall day.. it is 70 degrees.. and sunny.. think on the way home I will stop and get myself a coffee. smile.. Got a Dunkin' Donuts coupon... for a free muffin with the coffee. sounds good to me... hopefully they will have something cranberry.. smile


I finished the crocheting on the first slipper and am just about half done with the second.. tonight plan on finishing at least the crocheting part.. will of course need to put the football design on it. How far I get will depend on how my brain is.. I am really tired today.. (hence why I want to stop for a coffee)..

Here are the pictures of the completed part of the slipper.. you can see where I have to finish off a yarn that is hanging.


 You can see a difference in the softer yarn.. cant wait to see and show you the completed ones..

No comments: