BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Update and pics on slippers..


I have been so busy.. sometimes I dont know whether I am coming or going.. sigh.. hopefully things will slow down.. lol.. I cant complain I am bored.. Smile.. started working on another pair of slippers... will send pics of those as I make them.. didnt get done alot last night.. just was too tired.. was in bed really early.. 

Well. I finally got the pictures of the new football slippers I made.. these are in the Buffalo Bills Colors.. they will be available for sale at the sale below.. or by special order after Oct. 25. The cost will be $10 per pair.. as well as the other slippers too.. perfect gift for the holidays coming up.. I make them in your choice of colors, styles and sizes.. email me for more info.

Here are the pics.. 




Twice Yearly Kids Sale at Bella Kids.. Oct 25 - 28 at Premier Place Plaza, 7980 Transit Road, Williamsville, NY
Why am I sending this to you?? Cos they invited me to come and sell my Kid's Slippers and my hanging towels.. so come and check it out..  

You can see a lot more info on Facebook.. click on the link.. or on their page.. click here






No comments: