BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Very LONG.. DAY!!

Sometimes days seem to just last too long.. guess this is one of those days.. I had alot of running around to do today.. pack and mail orders, shopping, car wash, get gas, etc.  Got it all done finally! Came home and did some gardening.  Had a bunch of zucchini and yellow squash to pick and some green beans.  Checked over my garden and found I had a bunch of green peppers and tomatoes now.. tiny.. but there.. cant wait!!

For dinner tonight.. I took some carrots, broccoli, yellow squash, zucchini and beans and stirfried them in Italian salad dressing - took one of the lite ones.. to cut back on the oil.. they came very flavorable.. had that along with some hot dogs (I know.. I know.. not the best kind of meat.. but I do like them once in a while)..

Well.. I will have some more stuff tomorrow.. items I have up for sale.. etc.  Ebay has a free week, so I will be putting alot of items up there.. smile.. talk tomorrow. Bye!!

No comments: