BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 9, 2012

Helping the Troops overseas.. an easy way!!

I want to tell you about another group who is helping out our troops overseas.. they have an easy way to help.. please check them out.. and do visit them. This is what they told me about themselves.. 


"Frugal Patriot  is an Affiliate off of Coupons For Military Familys Overseas, Operation Expiration. Also here is a little bit more information about the Frugal Patriot Website:

I also wanted to let you know that if you print out coupons online I have a free coupon website called Frugal Patriot. I offer coupons from coupons.com; Coupon Network; and Red Plum. The reason that I tell everyone about this site is to not only help them save money but it is also to help send coupon and care packages to troops and their families that are overseas. With every coupon that is printed I earn 3 cents to 5 cents. Once I reach a certain amount of money the companies send me a check back and I use those funds to ship out packages. Since Mrs. Donna and I are NON-PROFIT we rely heavily on postage donations. Sometimes these are not enough and we have to use our own personal funds to ship these boxes out. With this website it helps me earn money to ship the boxes instead of having to use my own personal funds. If you don’t mind please tell all your coupons friends and family about this site. The more people that print coupons the more coupon boxes and care packages I can send out to these families. The web address is http://www.frugalpatriot.com  with your help we can help more families. The number of families that we help out is growing more and more each day."

No comments: