BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Been busy!!

Am a bit behind in everything.. trying to catch up with stuff around my house and shopping.. We got some new drapes and a freezer to store all the stuff my garden is producing.. smile.. We got it at Lowe's..

Dont have an opinion yet, but the price was right.. and it seemed to have mostly good reviews.. smile..

http://www.lowes.com/pd_75729-33112-LCM050LC_0__?productId=3042385&cm_mmc=SCE_shoppingcom-_-Shoppingcom-_-Shoppingcom-_-Holiday%205%20cu%20ft%20Chest%20Freezer%20(Color:%20White)

Today I am still working on doing stuff around the house.. hopefully by the weekend, I will be up to date.  Pictures coming of the garden and my new dishclothes.. starting on orders now too, so will have pictures of those also. 

No comments: