BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 2, 2012

Good afternoon.. another sunny day in Buffalo.. it is 81 degrees right now.. cant complain about the weather today.. hot.. but not too hot.. my garden is growing strong.. smile.. I cant figure out why it is doing so well this year, compared to last year.. it is cos I am using fertilizer in my water every other day? Because the temperature has been much warmer than usual? Less pests? Because it has been drier? Dont know.. but I am NOT complaining.. anyways.. I just wanted to tell you about this really neat site that I get in my inbox... gives me all kinds of facts about gardening, recipes, and just nice reading..



http://www.almanac.com/?utm_source=Almanac+Companion&utm_campaign=2fc1273211-Companion_06-26-12&utm_medium=email&mc_cid=2fc1273211&mc_eid=07554b87c9

Do check it out.. I will be back later with pictures and stuff.. smile..

No comments: