BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, July 21, 2012

CONTEST!!

Hi.. here is another freebie for everyone.. leave me a note here.. that you want it.. and the first one who tells me two things get it.. one..  they want the cross stitch pattern.. and two.. what do they like about my blog... smile..

This is just for the pattern.. you can add whatever names you want for this.. and if you scan it.. you can use it over and over again.. I used this for a wedding years ago.. smile.. not cross stitching anymore.. so passing it on..

"Wedded" Cross Stitch Chart
http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/EKCMVCDL/




6 comments:

Faithann's Gifts And More said...

I'd love to win this, actually have a friend & a friend of a friend getting married within the next couple months :) Not as important as the content, but I LOVE the colors of your blog *lol* I think your new dish scrubbies are neat & I adore the heart sachets you have on your etsy!! Win or not I enjoy your posts & seeing what you've made :) Have an awesome Saturday!! God Bless!

Janet said...

I don't cross stitch, so I don't need to win the contest, but thought I'd leave a note that I do enjoy reading your blog and keeping updated on new items that you're listing.

Unknown said...

I would love to have this! I just got married last year and it would look good on my wedding wall!
I love the name of your blog! I am a cat person

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

Thanks everyone... will be emailing Faithanne!

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

can you please send me an email with your address to orders@catsmeowcrochet.com

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

can you please send me an email to orders@catsmeowcrochet.com