BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My first Wordless Wednesday Post.. My Cat

Seems alot of bloggers do a wordless Wednesday posts.. so I thought I would try.. lol..

This is my cat, Julius.. also known as Mr. Magoo.. Julius Magoo.. don't ask.. grin.  I am getting a new Logo (more about this later) and Jess is gonna make a cartoon cat based on my cat, Julius.. so I thought I would introduce you to him..






Julius was my birthday gift from my boyfriend last year.. we had lost a kitten that I was bottle feeding who looked similar to him.. so we adopted him.. he is a really BEAUTIFUL cat.. or at least I think so.. smile..





2 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday! You have a sweet cat. We have four - a flame-point Siamese, a classic tabby, a black, elegant alpha female, and a calico with a temperament to match! Thanks for sharing your pics!

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

Yah.. he is sweet.. and just one of many.. smile.. I am sure you will meet the rest..