BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Finished a Few Things..


Last couple of days have been busy for me.. with going to Physical Therapy for my knee and back, starting to do the exercises, getting ready to plant more (need to get my pots ready), planting seeds - spinach, lettuce, cucumbers.. Transplanting green peppers.. doing a ton load of wash before the storms come in (we got rain and thunderstorms listed for tonight and tomorrow.. and maybe into Thurs!!

I did find time to get my pictures done of the last two towel sets I just finished.. one is Live Laugh Love (for an order) and the other is Patriotic Rooster.. do check these out.. especially the Patriotic one (on Etsy).. and favorite it for me.. or even like it to you Facebook Page.. thanks..

Tomorrow will be really busy.. so I wont be stopping in.


No comments: