BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday Update -- Crocheting and Tomatoes..

Finished another set of towels.. these are apple designs.. with pale yellow toppers edged in green with apple buttons.. no pictures yet.. need time to get them.. alot of running around today.. again... tonight I will be back to working on coasters for an order.. want to finish those over the weekend.. 

We picked up four Big Daddy tomato plants (those will be our fried green tomato and tomato sandwich tomatoes).. you can see more info on them here.  I dont often buy hybrid plants, but we want some really large tomatoes.. 

I noticed my next pot of lettuce and spinach is coming up.. which is good.. Now I should have enough for salad every day.. I generally have 3 or 4 pots going throughout the summer.. Love my fresh salad.. 


No comments: