BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 2, 2013

Purple Sneaker Slippers

Hi.. didnt get here yesterday.. did alot of running around with shopping and stuff. I going thru a nasty bout of fibro, so am fighting thru the pain and lethargic feeling I get from it.. gets to be unpleasant.


These sneaker slippers are made of Herrschaners Whisper Soft and edged in Carons Simply Soft. I was asked to make these in light purple and thought this was a pretty combo. This is one of my favorite patterns to use. I got these on Sue's Crochet and Knitting.  She has a ton of free patterns and links... and has a great blog.. you should check it out.. 

A direct link to the sneakers can be found here.. I am now working on a pair of pink and white ones in regular worsted weight yarn.  I think it is Red Heart but not sure.. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them! Great job! I bet they are really comfy too. :)

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

I sell alot of these.. so I guess people like them.. smile..