BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 26, 2013

New Update of Mouse Soaker Set..

This is coming along very nicely.. I only have the slippers to finish (started those last night).. thought you would like to see how it looks now.. am happy on how it it coming along.. I am assuming I will finish this set by Wed and have pictures then..

This is the hat.. had some problems sewing it together.. but it finally worked.. hopefully the ears stay upright..






This is a close up of the soaker.. back and front.. I added a slightly elastic band to it.. to remove the tie that the pattern had.. hopefully it works..

This is a large picture of the final set.. 





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! Absolutely Adorable!!!

bo said...

that is just tooo adorable

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

Thanks... am quite happy with this too.. should finish the slippers today..

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

Thanks.. I have to say I really hope I get more orders for them.. smile..