BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Major Shopping Day..

Had alot of running around to do today.. cos I got a air conditioner (almost new) and a weedwacker on Ebay.. we paid for the AC, but the weedwacker was new.. have to love freebies. you should check out Facebook groups.. for buying and selling of items.. both nation wide.. and locally.. it is my new thing now.. smile..

I had a small boneless ham.. so decided to make ham and scalloped potatoes.. but needed a low cal one.. and found a good one online.. Only changes I made was since I didnt have potatoes.. and had a ton of canned potatoes.. decided to use those instead.. and they worked perfectly.. no complains there.. I also fried up some of the yellow squash, eggplant and mostly green tomatoes that I had leftover from yesterday.. good meal.. and tons of leftovers.. we will be eating leftovers for a couple of days.. lol..

Got the soaker completed.. I wanted a slightly elastic waistband.. so added one.. I will have pictures tomorrow... too late tonight for that.. that is all for now..

No comments: