BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 23, 2013

Gardening Update..

Well.. it is my monthly gardening update.. Crops are finally getting good.. smile.. and some kicked the bucket..

My summer squash are all dead.. I expected that.. especially since I only had a few.. but I did get some zucchini and yellow squash.. guess I will be hitting the farmer's market for this next month..

My eggplants are really producing.. You can see in the basket picture how much I picked in ONE day.. wow.. already made fried eggplant slices.. gonna make some parmesan style next week..

My cucumbers and green beans are finally producing.. picked a dinner's worth of green beans.. and two cucumbers so far..



My tomatoes are going great.. so great that all the local critters are eating them. ugh.. they get half of what ripens before I can pick them.. my peppers are finally producing.. which is good.. I thought I wasnt gonna get any this year..

3 comments:

Brenda Snyder said...

Nice job chicki

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

Thank you.. we enjoyed some of them for dinner in the last couple of days.. lol.