BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Final Garden Update this month.. Tomatoes..

I didnt get on yesterday.. Had alot to do, and my friend, Ruth asked me too meet her for lunch.. nice to get out.. smile.. we went to Denny's and I cheated big time.. hey.. not like I do that much.  Anyways, I got most of everything done that I wanted to do yesterday..

Sneaker slippers: I got one done completely (except for the tie) and one almost done, doing the sides.  I should finish that today and start the next pair, these in pink and white. I hope to have completed pictures tomorrow..

As for my tomatoes, they are going like crazy.. all of them have a ton, and we all have been enjoying them both in salads, just eating, and of course, fried green tomatoes.. I dont know if you ever had them, they are a southern dish, and my boyfriend and I make them totally different.. I make them Italian style.. dipped in eggs and then in seasoned bread crumbs. He makes them dipped only in seasoned flour. Like them both ways..

2 comments:

Grace said...

Awesome tomotoes.....wow...sauce, chili, salsa...you're gonna have it all!

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

Just hope I have the peppers to do any of these.. lol.