BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Garden Update - Eggplant and Peppers

I know I told you I would have pictures of the slippers.. but didnt get around to taking them yet.. I am almost finished with the first one.. figured I would wait until I finished it.. so for today I am going to show you pictures of my garden.. this time my eggplant and peppers..
My eggplants are about this big all over.. I have about a dozen now.. looks like I will be passing alot of them on.. lol.. I love eggplant.. breaded and fried.. eat it plain, in sandwiches, and of course eggplant parmesan.. Often we will fry these up with zucchini, yellow squash, and tomatoes and use it as a topping for spaghetti.. mmmmm.. 

Now my peppers are another story.. this year I just am not getting the peppers I usually get.. dont know why.. different plants? By now, my pepper plants should be loaded with peppers.. and they arent.. I have a few.. and not even alot of flowers.. I may actually have to buy peppers this year. sigh.


No comments: