BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Mouse Soaker Set.. Update..

I started this pattern a couple of days ago.. so far it it sooo easy to follow.. that really makes me happy.. if you are a crocheter.. and want to make stuff like this.. this is a good pattern to buy.. price is right too.. smile.. the link to the pattern is HERE ON ETSY

I am charging $30 + postage to make this set... Mine will have an elastic waist instead of a tie.

If you want just the soaker (in your choice of colors), it is $17
If you want just the hat, either in a boy or girl.. the cost will be $15..

All orders can be ordered directly to me at

orders@catsmeowcrochet.com.

I will update the set in a couple of days so you can see the finished set.. thanks..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us last week for the Crochet Awesomeness Linky Party at Crochet Happy. I've pinned and shared your little mouse all over the net!

Tracy

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

Thanks Tracy.. I do appreciate the forward.. smile.