BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Projects Completed!!

Happy to say I am on a roll with my crochet orders.. I finished the adult cupcake slippers (see previous blog entry for pictures).  This will be going up for sale first on my yahoo group.. then Facebook.. I cant take orders for this now.. but if you are willing to wait.. I can put you on the list. I got a ton of orders to fill.. Tomorrow I will update you on what I am doing now..

I also finished off an order for dishclothes from Etsy.. Pictures are below.. people really like these.. I have gotten orders for these before.. and they must like them. cos they come back for more.. smile..

These are made of Simply Soft yarn.. which has the texture of cotton.. but none of the bad parts of it.. these dry fast, don't shrink or fade and last just as long as the cotton ones.. best part they cost less.. These make a nice gift to give someone along with hanging towels and/or my scrubbies.


No comments: