BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Finally got here..

I been trying to do too much.. esp with this sinus headache I have had.. I really suspect I have an infection.. so heading to the Dr. on Monday. ugh.. I hate going to the Dr's.. dont you??

Anyways.. I got done with 2 sets of Thanksgiving Hanging Towels.. one for an order and one to put up for sale on Etsy.. I am still working on the Flamingo.. it is hard working on this with a nasty headache.. so I am moving slow.. got the body and head done.. I will take pictures of this over the week.. probably on Tuesday.. hope to have them done then..

Anyways.. the towels are similar.. but not the same.. the first is a hanging towel with a turkey saying Gobble, Gobble.. I found these cute towels.. and had to top them... I topped it in off white worsted weight yarn matching the off white in the towel.. and edged it in a cranberry brown color.. matching the word "Gobble".. the button matches that also.. plastic with a wood tone look to it.. I MIGHT be able to get more.. am not sure.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/167155100/thanksgiving-turkey-hanging-towel?

This one was for an order.. and made in her choice of colors.. I matched the cranberry to the turkey.. and the brown to the turkey.. and topped with a cream color button..

No comments: