BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Just finished more Fall and Halloween Towels.

I have been busy this week both with crocheting and running around like a nut.. wasnt near a computer too much this week.. I am so behind in my computer stuff.. still have patterns to put up on Ebay, towels to put up in Facebook and on Etsy.. and need to do some work on my website.. sigh. I need some 48 hr days!  LOL!!

Anyways.. here are 4 styles of towels I just finished.. descriptions next to each towel.. and the number of towels currently available is next to the name in brackets. All my towels are $3 each plus postage.

Fall Leaf Towel (2) - this towel has different fall leaves on it.. it is topped with white yarn and edged in forest green yarn.  The button is a forest green maple leaf (matching the edging in the topper)..
Maple Leaf Towel (1) - This towel is of a cranberry color maple leaf on a green background.. I matched the topper to one of the greens and edged it to match the cranberry maple leaf.. The button is a cranberry color maple leaf matching the edging.. I have one made but can make another one to match.
Halloween Cat (2) - This towel has a picture of a cat with a witch hat on a orange background.. the topper is orange to go with the towel and edged in black yarn and has a round black button.
This towel is the cutest one I think.. lol. it is of 3 witches mixing their brew.. the towel is topped with white yarn and edged in a dark olive green yarn and has a black bat button to finish it off.. I have one made, but can make a second one for a set..

I am currently working on a few more Halloween ones.. these will be listed on Facebook for a few days, then on Etsy.. the Fall ones will go directly to Etsy now.. thanks..

No comments: