BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hanging Towels Sets I just finished..

These were for two orders.. am quite pleased with them.. I have added closeups of the hanging tabs so you can see them.. and the buttons. nice matches.. I am currently working on a set of cupcake towels along with matching cupcake potholders.. the towels are almost done.. and I am just about half done with the first cupcake potholder.. pics in a day or so.


 and I recently found another towel of this set.. so can make another set..

This set was the first order..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My coffee towels turned out so nice, thank you so much!

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

Glad you liked them..

Anonymous said...

LOVE my towels, thank you again! My husband really likes them, too!

--Brittanie Norasing

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

Really glad you liked them.. smile..