BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Added More Towels to Etsy..

Trying very hard to get my stuff up on Etsy.. and get sold.. before the Halloween season is over.. want to help me.. well.. you can like my items on Facebook, like my store and/or items on Etsy, follow my blog here.. and of course forward any of the above to friends.. even send on Twitter.. you can even follow me on Twitter now..

Halloween Words (2 available)
GET READY FOR HALLOWEEN!! Here is a nice Halloween towel for your kitchen or bathroom.. A terrycloth towel with a orange topper edged in black with a bat button.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/164060915/halloween-words-hanging-towel?

Smiling Jack O Lantern (2 available)
Here are a couple of cute hanging towels.. Jack O Lantern with a witch hat, surrounded by spider webs.. This terrycloth towel is topped with a white topper edged in orange and a Jack O Lantern button.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/164051870/smiling-jack-o-lantern-hanging-towels?

No comments: