BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sneaker Slipper Order Is Done!!

I finally finished and took the pictures of the sneaker slipper order.. I have been so busy for the last couple of days that I didnt think I would get done with the pictures before I had to send out the order.. thankfully I did it tonight.  Here is the pictures.. the first is the picture of the pair.

The pictures below are side and top view pictures.

These were made with regular Red Heart yarn.. which I find is nice a sturdy for slippers.


To see other ones I made.. check out this link.

If you are interested in ordering a pair. click on this link to go to Etsy.

2 comments:

WestVaLady said...

Those are neat, I live in WV and the WVU school colors are gold and blue. Are you selling the pattern??
Bertha aka TheWestVaLady

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

this pattern is online.. here is the link..

http://www.crochetandknitting.com/sneakers.htm