BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Dyngus Day



Just stopping in to say hi.. Nice day.. Brunch at my best friend's, then my boyfriend and I had a nice dinner of stuffed pork chops, scalloped potatoes and green beans.. was too full for dessert..even though we had peach crisp made... Hope everyone had a nice Easter..

New month.. time to put more stuff up on Ebay.. got some new patterns and VHS tapes to put up.. wonder if they will sell. Guess we will wait and see..

Oh.. forgot to update my crocheting.. almost got the first slipper done for my next order.. when my brain got too tired last night (watching The Walking Dead).. I made a crochet topped towel.. pics soon.. 

Dyngus Day is a Polish festival celebrated on the day after Easter.. Buffalo had a large Polish area.. so it is a strong festival still in Buffalo.. if interested.. check out this link... 

No comments: