BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 4, 2022

Everything I read in January 2022


I was reading thru other blogs and I saw this on The Stripe.. and I thought it was a great idea.. so I am going to try this every month.. I have so many books to read and clear out that this will challenge me to read more.. I hope.. lol.. 

The blog entry on The Stripe is Here.. 

Since I keep a track of my books on Goodreads, it should be easy enough to list them.. does anyone out there follow Goodreads? If you do, and you want to connect with me.. add me here.. 

Previously I started reading the prequels to the Shannara series, so decided to reread the whole series, and started The Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks.. you can click on the link for a rundown of the book. I got it thru the library as a kindle download, so nice not to go out and get the book in the snow.. lol.. 

Then I finally got called to pick up a book that I have been waiting for at the library.. Diana Gabaldon's Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone.. part of the Outlander series.. That was a really long book.. but I spent many a night staying up to dawn to read it.. as I am really a fan of the series.. 

Then after that.. while I was waiting for my download on Kindle of the next Shannara book, I read Between Two Thorns (The Split Worlds #1) by Emma Newman.. This is my book, and it is up for sale on Ebay, for $4.79 free shipping. I finished that on Jan. 29th and started The Elfstones of Shannara, which I finished last night.. 


No comments: