BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Bet you wonder..


Bet you wonder why I do so many different sites.. you see, my house is full of stuff.. just too much stuff.. I dont plan on being in this house more than a couple more years.. so I need to clear it out, because I dont want to move it.   I have an order of what I put items up in stores.. 

Obviously, my handcrocheted items get listed in Bonanza.. I want to focus more on that as I need to get items done to clear out yarn, towels, and other supplies to make them.

Then the regular items in my house.. First, they go up on Ebay, then after they get lowered, then I move them to TraderKat.. I also use TraderKat to sell some of my hanging towels too.. Then they get moved to Listia.. and if they get that far.. then I move them to Buy Nothing, West side Allentown, Buffalo, NY.. and just give them away.. if they get where no one wants them.. there is always AmVets.. 

So you see ads for all the places.. one of the best ways to see what I have it to go to my facebook storefront to Michelle's Old and New Goodies.. I have sections for all my items.. so you can see them all.. Click on the link to go to my site on Facebook.


Old and New

No comments: