BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Busy.. Busy.. Busy..


Since I last was here.. I dont think I had a day where I wasnt running out the door.. you know how those days are.. 

I got to see my friend, Diane.. we been trying to get together for Christmas since Christmas, but the constant storms made it really hard.. we went to lunch and then since she got me a gift card from Joann's I went to spend it.. they were having a button sale.. so I took advantage of it and got buttons for my St. Patrick and Spring towels.. which I started working on.. She also got me this really cool T-shirt that had all about crocheting.. I would have a picture, but I wore it already.. maybe next time.. 

Then I saw another friend, Cindy.. we had lunch and coffee at Tim Hortons, and did shopping.. that was nice.. I had a bunch of stuff to drop off to her anyways.. 

Sunday I sorts just relaxed and read and watched TV.. just too tired.. I finished The Wishsong of Shannara by Terry Brooks.  Now I am reading The Scions of Shannara, but my book at the library came in.. so I guess I have to read that first.. The horsewoman by James Patterson.. only got it for a week.. so I have to speed read it.. 

More later.. got another busy day tomorrow.. 

No comments: