BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Time goes fast when you are having fun..


I know it has been months since I have been here.. just alot going on in my life.. so much stress.. that I just shut down.. but I didnt stop doing stuff.. just not blogging, sales, or crocheting.. my concentration was shot, and I just needed to shut down until I could concentrate again.. 

One of the things I did was play games online.. dont laugh.. anyone who knows me, knows that is funny, cos I normally didnt do stuff like that.. I found I can get gift cards by playing the games, so it was a win for me sorta.. I actually make about $15 per month just in Amazon cards.. give or take.. some months more.. that is a free bag of cat food for the house.. 

I also started scanning receipts for gift cards too.. Will tell you more about this later.. 

For now I wanted to tell you about Mistplay.. that is my favorite site as it has my favorite game.. Big Farm Mobile Harvest.. I usually go there several times a day.. esp during Co-op week.. 

I also use a site called A Happy Turtle.. Discover games and apps that suit you. Cash for every minute you're playing (Amazon, PayPal, GooglePlay…)! It is as simple as it sounds: just open the link, download A Happy Turtle for free and start playing games. You will receive 4499 coins as a start-up bonus... my second favorite game is there.. called Township.. this site also gives you extra points for doing surveys.. 

Do check them out.. and of course, if you join via my link, you can help me get bonus points, which will help feed my many furry family and friends.. 

No comments: