BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Newest Books.. The Lake House

I just finished James Patterson's The Lake House.. really good book.. I found this book comparable to Robin Cook's writings.. I love action/adventure esp in medical disasters.. it was with a twist.. just added that to my Good Reads list.. finished it in two days.. smile..

Discovered that it is the second book to a series.. lol.. two book series.. so will find the first one and add that one.. Want more info.. click on the link to it in Good Reads.

I am now reading one of the first books that was on my my list on Good Reads.. I got several of the books in this series already.. am reading the second one now.. This is the Masters of Time series.. called Dark Rival.. will talk about that one in my next update..

No comments: