BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Books.. latest update..

4947304
I havent updated you all about the books I am reading.. sorta have been only focusing on my crochet.. thought it would be a good day to do that..

I just updated my 2014 list of books on Good Reads last week.. and discovered I read 60 books last year.. Here is the link to my list..

https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/19799270-michelle-hanson?read_at=2014

This year I am trying for 70 books.. just finished one I picked up somewhere.. called Prairie Gothic by J M Hayes.. found out after I read it that is it actually book two of a series.. lol.. so I guess I will be reading the whole series.. Not sure what book will be next.. got alot to read.. smile.. will update you when I decide..


No comments: