BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Slipper Update

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (2013) PosterJust about done with another pair of Knit Look Slippers.. then I have one more pair to finish off. and then I will be done with this order.. sometimes I wish I had more hours in the day.. lol.. I got done with most of them watching Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters, which was pretty good.. I watched it on Netflix.. but you can watch it online here.. 

While doing that last pair.. I also need to do a rush order for sneaker slippers.. that was suppose to be already done.. still off schedule from Christmas.

At least I got most of my inventory done.. almost all of the stuff that is on Ebay and Listia is done.. and most of the crochet items that are unsold yet.. I already got done with the Valentine's Day towels.. put them up.. and sold them already.. (Yay me).. Next is St. Patty's Day..

I know I will get there.. and have my stuff done.. just takes time.. and time is not what I have alot of.. smile..


No comments: