BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Finished a pair of bunny slippers

I got this order for these slippers before Christmas.. and they were nice enough to wait until after.. this pair I used the wiggly eyes for.. since it was for an older child.. I used some blue worsted I had in my box.. think it was Red Heart.. felt sturdy enough for slippers..

I am now back working on the knit look slippers for my friend, Kelly's kids.. smile.. am on the last pair now..

Had to slow down on things. one cos I am tired.. lol.. and two.. I have to get the end of year paperwork done.. got most of my inventory done.. just got the VHS tapes up for sale on Ebay to do.. and my Crochet items that I havent sold yet.. that should be fast.. as I dont have much unsold this year.. still alot of paperwork to do..

No comments: