BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Just been busy.. here is the photo of my newest project

 

I made this dark blue shawl as a gift for a birthday party.. same pattern as before.. and happily for me, she loved it.. currently working on Bills coffee cup cozies.. photos soon.. I have a couple orders for them.. so am working on different designs so they can choose which one they want.. 

I am also working on getting my stuff in order again.. that seems like an endless project.. lol.. at least I got my patterns organized in my file drawer.. and now am scanning ones to keep.. so I can put up for sale the booklets and magazines.. gives me more ideas on items to make.. if you see an item you would like me to put up for sale.. let me know.. I would love some ideas.. with Fall coming.. I will be home more.. as it gets darker earlier.. and I dont like to drive after dark.. old age.. lol.. 

Everyone is more than welcome to drop me a line at catsmeowcrochet67@gmail.com.. I would love to hear from you.. 

No comments: