BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 4, 2023

Time goes fast..

Didnt seem like it was that long ago.. but it has been several weeks since I last was here.. I have been working on sachets and still yet another shawl for still yet another birthday gift. I will have pictures of the shawl next week.. just want to finish some of it more. Here is the sachet I made for an order.. since I didnt have a picture of that color.. I took it.. These can be ordered in any color almost.. and I now have 10 scents to scent them.. These sachets are 3 - 4 inches in width and are crocheted either with Simply Soft or a glitter yarn.. You get to pick your color and your hanger.. all mine are edged in white.. unless you request a custom order.. you cannot mix scents for this order.. as these need to be mailed separately.. if you wish to mix scents.. please request a custom order.. You can wash them after the scent is gone and change scents too.. as they are cotton filled. I have scented oils.. Lilac, Jasmine, Apples & Cinnamon, Ylang Ylang, Rose, Orange Blossom, Vanilla, Night Jamine, Sparkle & Shine, and Lavender, . You can also get plain cotton to add your own scent. I will email you to see what scents you want. This would make a nice gift for a friend, coworker, babysitter, mail lady, pet sitter, teacher. These would also make wonderful gifts for showers, weddings.. I give special prices for large orders.. Email me for info.. and request a custom order. You can see more of them as well as order them HERE.

No comments: