BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 7, 2023

I had a nice weekend..

I had a nice weekend.. my friend, Diane and I took a weekend trip to visit another friend from HS, Kari.. I hadnt seen her since she moved back in HS.. and got to meet her daughter (20+). We ate dinner and ended up talking for 3 hours after that.. then we all exchanged gifts.. which was funny cos I wasnt expecting that. Live and Learn.. Diane's gift to me was the trip.. which was great.. and Kari got me a really nice coffee mug and some Tim Hortons coffee.. which anyone who knows me.. knows I LOVE!! When I get a slow down.. I have to make her something nice from me.. she deserves it.. I got Diane a memory bear.. made from her husband's jacket.. brought tears to her eyes.. that made me happy she liked it.. Her husband, Charlie has been gone for 9 years this month.. so it made it special.. I got alot of crocheting done on the way there.. and back.. the shawl I am making is more than half done. Yay!! Hope to have pictures soon.. Got home and my cats were like all over me. They sure did miss me.. I was only gone for 2 days. Smile..

No comments: