BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 7, 2023

So long since I have been here

I have been so busy running to Doctor appointments both for me and my cats.. I had my eye surgery scheduled for my second cataract surgery, but cancelled it when I found out my cat had cancer from his rabies vaccination.  That rather threw me for a loop.. after investigating on how to treat it, my vet and I came to the conclusion that it would be best treated at Cornell.. not an easy thing to do.  

Then my gallbladder acted up.. bad enough that they said surgery had to be done.. Again not an easy thing to plan in between the eye surgery that was rescheduled, labwork and tests for me, and Link needed more tests for Cornell.

I finally had my surgery and am recovering, and Link's paperwork is in at Cornell, so now maybe I can focus on my sales and crocheting.. at least a little.. Again sorry so long.. 

No comments: