BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, May 15, 2023

Books I read in April - Part 2

I meant to get back to this the next day.. but my keyboard literally kicked the bucket.. so I had to wait for it to arrive (Thanks Amazon) and had a free moment to attach it.. for a person who is retired.. lol.. I dont often have days where I dont have anything to do.. Getting back to my list of books I read in April..

China Bayles #1 - Thyme of Death by Susan Wittig Albert

Started a new series as I own some of the later books.. it is cute.. and I like it.. Got that one from the library as I owned book 2

China Bayles #2- Witches' Bane by Susan Wittig Albert

I own this and it is now up for sale on eBay.. 

A Dog's Purpose #1 - A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron

I was afraid that this would be a sad book.. but it wasnt.. I loved it.. I owned the book and it is now up for sale on eBay

A Dog's Purpose #2 - A Dog's Journey by W. Bruce Cameron

I downloaded this from the library.. plan on reading the rest of the series.. right now I am on a streak to work on reading my own books.. lol.. 

No comments: