BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, May 29, 2023

Still working on stuff in my house

I have so many ideas.. now to have the energy to do them all as you can imagine.. last week my week was focused on getting a planter together, and get the soil.. and get my plants.. I cant garden outside as we have too many deer, bunnies and squirrels.. lol.. so I decided to try indoors.. I have no idea if this is gonna work.. but I am trying it.. 

I still am deciding on whether or not to get a grow light.. mostly to keep the plants straight as this is too heavy to be moved.. will decide next month.. 

Below are some of the veggies I put in.. 

This is my cherry tomato. and bell pepper (red one).. 

This is an Italian sweet pepper and I regular tomato.. I couldnt find a patio one so hope this works.. 


This is my cucumber.. added a netting for it to climb up.. I also planted 3 bush green beans.. I will add photos weekly so you can see how this works out.. 



No comments: