BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Just an update..

January was hard for me.. mentally and physically.. I just had too much happen too fast and ended up literally just shutting down.. playing games online mostly.. which did wonders for my gift cards. lol.. but nothing else.. maybe some reading.. My January reading list will be coming tomorrow.. 

Then on January 31, I had surgery for cataracts and glaucoma.. getting the glaucoma surgery always gives me a headache.. not sure why.. but it does.. I finally started feeling like me again.. and actually started crocheting this weekend.. made some hotpads for my daughter.. Just a couple of quicky ones.. solid on the back.. granny square on the front.. 

I will be back crocheting new items for sale probably this month.. I still have an order to finish.. Luckily, she isnt in a rush for it.. 

No comments: