BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 6, 2023

January Books

 I did some reading in January.. I managed to finish 3 books... which surprised me.. since I really didnt read much. 

Vengeance and Vampires #1 - Ravenite by Alicia Rades

I discovered this series on my Iphone.. the first book was free.. actually was pretty good..

Vengeance and Vampires #2 - Resilience by Alicia Rades


Book 2 was $3.99 on Apple Books.. not sure if it is listed anywhere else.. I will be downloading the next book in the series.. right now on a different series.. 


Deadly Angels #6 - Even Vampires Get the Blues by Sandra Hill

I will be honest.. this book took me forever to read as I really didnt like it.. I wont be getting any more books in this series.. 

I put it up for sale on Ebay.. 

No comments: