BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Books I read in April

 I read alot this month.. my goal is to read at least a book a week.. give or take.. after I read them.. then I will put them up on eBay for sale.. less to move.. 

First book I read was one that caught my eye since the main character was deaf.. something I can relate to.  Not a Sound by Heather Gudenkauf.  I enjoy this mystery.. it is already up for sale..
The next book I finished is Connections in Death by J.D. Robb.. I love detective series.. especially ones that a woman is the main character.. This is a whole series.. I dont have all of them.. plan on getting some at the library.. I really dont need to buy any more book.. this book also is up for sale on eBay.

I also finished the whole Dakota Trilogy by Debbie Macomber.. Dakota Born, Dakota Home, and Always Dakota.. I put all three books up as one group.. listed on eBay Here.. 

Not sure what I will start next.. I havent done any reading since April 30th.. better pull one tonight.. lol.. 

Hope you enjoyed seeing what I have been reading.. 




No comments: